Bowtie pattern Mens self tie bow tie pattern Tuxedo bow tie tutorial How to make adjustable bow ties pdf sewing pattern Diy gifts for mom - 9.25 USD
Bowtie pattern Mens self tie bow tie pattern Tuxedo bow tie tutorial How to make adjustable bow ties pdf sewing pattern Diy gifts for mom
Shop this amazing Bowtie patterns set. The set includes: Tuxedo pre tied pdf bow tie sewing patterns, Big (large) self tie adjustable bow tie patterns with instructions. Great idea for the Diy gifts for mom.
IMPORTANT! Actual Bow Ties is not included! Included are PDF Sewing Patterns and detailed Instructions for them.
IT TAKES A COUPLE OF MINUTES FOR ETSY TO PREPARE THE FILES FOR DOWNLOAD. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND APOLOGIZE US FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE.
This is a set of two Pdf Bow Ties Patterns. This set includes Instant Downloadable patterns for 14" - 19" neck sizes:
- Patterns for Classic pre-tied bow tie (adjustable);
- Patterns for Big self-tie bow tie (adjustable).
Actual bow ties sizes (dimensions):
- Classic pre-tied bow tie 4.5"x2.5";
- Big (large) self-tie bow tie 5"x3".
GET THE SET and SAVE MONEY: https://www.etsy.com/listing/578169024/diy-bow-tie-patterns-bow-tie-tutorial?ref=shop_home_active_7.
And now you can DIY a very nice Adjustable Bow Ties for any occasion. It's a wonderful handmade gift for your relatives or friends. It is a wonderful accessory for everyone!
Bow ties can be worn for different occasions. It depends on your chosen fabric. For example, if you choose silk material, it's can be worn to a wedding, business dinner, any festive event, a presentation, a banquet, even for the Oscars ceremony! If you need a bow tie for other occasions and for every day use, I recommend buying other fabrics like cotton, linen (great choice for summer), fine wool (suitable for rainy weather).
This patterns is distinct from the others in two ways:
- It has adjustable strap. This means it can fit neck. This makes it shareable among several family members, or you can present it to someone without prior knowledge of the size of the neck.
- It’s made by an experienced tailor. I sew men’s shirts and bow ties for several years now, and all of my clients were happy with the bow ties made from this patterns.
The package includes four PDF documents: 2 documents with the patterns and 13-page step by step instructions with color photos. You can print them on a standard Letter-size paper. Please make sure you print the patterns original-sized, as opposed to “Fit to paper”. Printing instructions are also included.
Instructions step by step shows how to cut out and make a bow tie using a different colors of fabrics or a single coloring fabric if you want. You can use a different textures and species of the fabric also. Enclosed is also the bow tie tying instruction.
Watch my video on YouTube "How to turn a bow tie inside out": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iheSDExT35I.
Recommendations about the combination of fabrics:
- Do not combine two thick fabrics (e.g. wool, thick jeans) in one product as it will be bulky and will be difficult to tie and adjust the size;
- There are no restrictions on the type of fabric. You can use cotton, wool, silk, linen, jeans or viscose;
- If you are not sure what combination of fabrics to choose, you can search for examples in the Internet;
- A combination of silk and fine wool gives interesting results;
- Silk bow ties always look gorgeous;
- You can combine dark and light fabrics;
- If you make one side of the bow tie from a printed fabric, try choosing solid fabric for another side.
__What time is required to sew a bow tie? It should take about 2-3 hours for one bow tie if you have some sewing skills, and more time if you just start. Detailed instructions included with this patterns make sewing process predictable and entertaining.
__What sewing skill level is required? I have created the guidelines for Intermediate level tailors, who have done several projects already and are familiar with common operations. Readers of this level will be comfortable with the level of detail in the instructions.
__What’s about entry level tailors? Of course, I encourage you to try it!
The instructions contain both textual material and color photos. This means that if something in the text is unclear, you can make it the same way as it in the pictures. And if you still have hard time completing the project, I encourage you to contact me and I’ll try to help. You’ll have my contacts on the patterns. In exceptional cases I can conduct a skype lesson for a small fee.
__What supplies are required?
- Paper patterns;
- Fusible (iron-stick) interfacing;
- Bow tie hardware (you can buy it cheap at ebay.com or aliexpress.com or visit this page: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MarinaPatterns?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=21337181);
- Scissors (I use separate ones for paper and fabric);
- Thin needle;
- Sewing machine.
If you like the patterns, please help to promote my store MarinaPatterns.
I accept PayPal and Credit Card payments. PayPal is more preferable since you’ll get your patterns quicker.
Your PDF patterns are delivered via Instant Download. After your payment is processed, you will receive an email from Etsy with a link to the download. You can also download your file by going to the "Your Account" - "Purchase" – then select the invoice for the transaction.
Refunds and Exchanges
The store does not accept returns or exchanges. I carefully design the materials to be understandable and easy to follow for anyone. It happens, however, that something is not as clear as you would like it to be. Please immediately contact me in such case. My contacts are on each pattern piece. Please do this before leaving any feedback, I will be more than happy to assist.
I value your feedback and will improve and learn from it, so you can implement your ideas and have magnificent results.
Thank you for visiting!
Price 9.25 USD
pdf digital tutorial pattern file pattern download digital download epattern digital file download epattern file epattern download bow tie tutorial sewing file download