Lighting Lamp Shade Table Lamp Lampshade Set Matching Lamps Coffee Filter Art Lampada - 480.00 USD
Lighting Lamp Shade Table Lamp Lampshade Set Matching Lamps Coffee Filter Art Lampada - Shipping Worldwide
These lampshades are individually handcrafted by me, unique and truly one-of-a-kind. They are 100% handmade with recycled coffee filters dyed with water based paint. (red, yellow. purple and green). The light flows beautifully through the stains creating an unique design. Both lampshades can be used as a table lamp, floor lamp or as a hanging pendant.
- The bigger lampshade measures: 13" diameter (top and bottom) and 12" height.
- The smaller lampshade measures: 9" diameter (top and bottom) and 8" height.
- Other sizes available.
- The lampshade you see in this listing has a silver frame. If you like other color for the frame let me know please: black, blue, yellow, green, white or red (see last picture). I make the frame and paint it myself.
- Made to order.
- Please note that the buyer is responsible for any fees, duties and taxes that may apply at customs. Also I am not responsible for delays if the package is held up in customs.
- The base for table lamp, floor lamp and the cord set for a hanging pendant are not included. In case you need it please contact me before you purchase the lampshade in order I fix the price.
- The lampshades have an European Fitter.
- I do not make any electrical part but if you need a cord set or base I can provide it. The cord set or base would be an it's original unopened package. The cord set (black or white) measures 15' 5" in length with 2 ceiling hooks. It does not come with a ceiling canopy or switch on/off. Use standard bulb E 26, low saving-energy light bulb. Max 60 watts. The lampshade is treated with non-toxic fire retardant. The lampshade is opened top and bottom for the circulation of air.
All my lampshades are individually handmade using recycled coffee filters in their natural colors or dyed with water based paint. Each lampshade is special because the process from beginning to end comes from scratch. I make the frame of the lampshade by hand. I dry, clean, dye (or not) and cut the coffee filters also by hand. Finally, I weave each coffee filter into the frame.
Please, check out my other lampshades here: www.etsy.com/shop/lampada
Price 480.00 USD
recycled coffee filter wire mesh Housewares Lighting