Shipping Worldwide - 225.00 USD
Shipping Worldwide - Ceiling Light Lighting Blue Pendant Chandelier Pendant Hanging Lampada Coffee Filter Art
"This lampshade is amazing! It is beautiful and eye catching".
Have you ever seen lamps made out of recycled coffee filters? Probably not! They are completely unique, sturdy, durable and beautiful. I take custom orders. You can request size and color combination that will fit your décor. The lamps are also perfect for coffee shops and restaurants.
This listing is for the blue lampshade but if you want another color let me know. The shade is individually handcrafted by me and truly one-of-a-kind. It's 100% handmade with recycled coffee filters dyed with blue water based paint. The light flows beautifully through the stains creating an unique design.
- Dimension: 9" diameter (top and bottom) and 9" height. Other sizes and color available.
- If you like this shade as a table lamp or as a floor lamp let me know.
- The lampshade you see in this listing has a silver frame. If you like other color for the frame let me know: black, blue, yellow, green, white or red. I make the frame and paint it myself.
- Made to order.
- Note that the buyer outside of US is responsible for any fees, duties and taxes that may apply at customs. Also I am not responsible for delays if the package is held up in customs.
- The cord set for a hanging pendant is not included. In case you need it please contact me before you purchase the lampshade in order I fix the price.
- I do not make any electrical part but if you need a cord set or base I can provide it. The cord set/base would be an it's original unopened package. Use standard bulb E 26, low saving-energy light bulb. Max 60 watts. The lampshade is treated with non-toxic fire retardant. The lampshade is opened top and bottom for the circulation of air.
- The lampshade will be similar but it will not be exactly the same as the lampshade in the picture due to the variation of the coffee stains.
All my lampshades are individually handmade using recycled coffee filters in their natural colors or dyed with water based paint. Each lampshade is special because the process from beginning to end comes from scratch. I make the frame of the lampshade myself. I dry, clean, dye (or not) and cut the coffee filters by hand. Finally, I weave each coffee filter into the frame.
Please, check out my other lampshades here: www.etsy.com/shop/lampada
Price 225.00 USD
recycled coffee filter wire mesh Housewares Lighting